Light Gauge Steel Solutions,
What is Light Gauge Steel System?
Light Gauge Steel (LGS) technology is a compelling alternative building material for residential and commercial projects. The system offers the feature of complete on-site Cold-Formed Steel Panel construction service. The LGS system allows us to deliver high quality, cost effective steel frame construction of walls, ceilings, roofs and floors. If you are looking for speed to beat your project deadlines, cost minimization and a solid return on investment, while being environmentally friendly, then light gauge steel structures are the solution.
Why use Light Gauge Steel System?
- Highest strength to weight ratio of any construction material.
- 100% recyclable
- Non-combustible - will not ignite or fuel a fire. Withstands higher temperatures.
- Dimensionally stable - does not expand or contract with moisture content.
- High strength, safer structures, less maintenance and slow aging of structure.
- Not vulnerable to termites/insects or any type of fungi / organism.
- Better, more consistant finish - straight walls and square corners.
- Nomanual measuring, cutting, drilling or layout production jigs required.
Al – Tasmem Company provides a fully engineered, integrated light gauge steel frame system, from plans through to fabrication and straight to on-site installation. Click here to see our LGS system projects