Who We Are?
Al-Tasmem Construction Company was originally founded in in 1993 Baghdad, Iraq, as “an Architectural Centre for Consultants.” During the 1990s and early 2000s, the centre provided architectural and consultation services for many projects in both public and private sectors. In 2002, the Architectural Centre for Consultants evolved under the name of “Al-Tasmem Company for Construction Contracts Limited.” Since then, the company has gone through a paradigm growth, and its operations have focused on a comprehensive range of expertise in architecture, civil engineering, specialized intelligent building, and other related construction services.
Al-Tasmem Company is also registered in the Iraqi Companies' Registrar, the Ministry of Trade, the Ministry of Planning, and the Iraqi Union of Contractors.
At Al-Tasmem Company, we believe that our people are our most valuable asset; and the source of our success. Over the years, we have built a team of highly trained professionals, whose goal is to achieve ultimate client satisfaction. Our team consists of architects, engineers, 3D modelling designers, supervisors, and skilled construction workers. Our experienced engineering staff and supervisors have delivered all projects within required specifications and deadlines.
- Passion: Serving with passion so that quality comes both naturally and intentionally.
- Commitment: Providing finest works ahead of client’s expectation.
- Innovation: Bringing new architecture innovation close to life.
- Service Excellence: Offering world class architecture services.
- Collaboration: Collaborating with team members to get the most favorable skill sets.